May 4, 2013:
- 14713: no production from either formation in past 8 months
- 13453: producing only from the Madison, 1,300 bbls/month; Madison, t4/07; cum 128K 3/13;
- 14713: In October, no production from either formation. Cum 79K 10/12 from the Madison. 0 from the Tyler.
- 13453: In October, no production from the Tyler. Cum 521K 4/07, from the Tyler; cum 122K 10/12 from the Madison; the Madison is producing at 1,300 bbls/month.
April 19, 2012
- 14713, 30 (Madison), Denbury Onshore, South Fryburg 40-26, Fryburg Field, Billings County; s11/97; cum 78K 2/12 Madison Pool ; re-complete 4/12, Tyler Pool;
Re-complete date: 4/19/2012; Tyler Pool;
So this well was originally drilled back in 1997; has produced 78,000 bbls to date; a vertical well with one section spacing; now they are going back in to target the Tyler. This well is about 9 miles southwest of Belfield, in the southwest part of the state where the Tyler is being targeted.
A random example of another Madison / Heath well in this immediate area:
- 13453, 93 (Madison); 203 (Heath); Hess, Fryburg Heath-Madison Unit J-806HR, Fryburg field; t1993 (Heath); t2007 (Madison); cum 521K 2/12 (Heath); cum 110K (Madison) 2/12; the Heath last produced in 2007; the Madison is producing about 1,800 bbls/month.