No new permits as of April 14, 2013
2012 (not including one listed before March 29, 2013, below)
- 22200, 528, EOG, Riverview 4-3031H, Clarks Creek, t7/12; cum 145K 2/13;
- 22199, 1,088, EOG, Riverview 100-3031H, Clarks Creek, t6/12; cum 162K 2/13;
March 29, 2013: April, 2013, dockets -- EOG will put 22 wells on one 2560-acre spacing unit.
December 15, 2012: update on EOG's Clarks Creek wells.
November 4, 2012: EOG's plans for 6 wells on a 320-acre spacing unit in this area, in Antelope field;
August 8, 2012: to the five wells mentioned below (20329 - 20334, inclusive) add two more wells in that same section. There are now seven wells being drilled in this one section. Add these two:
- 22962, 1,093, EOG, West Clark 5-2425H, Clarks Creek, t12/12; cum 37K 1/13;
- 22963, 1,908, EOG, West Clark 1-2-2413H, Clarks Creek, t10/12; cum 34K 1/13;
- 20888, 3,415, EOG, Clarks Creek 14-1819H, Clarks Creek, t4/12; cum 72K 1/13; 21 stages; 4.1 million lbs; all sand; 4-section spacing (2560-acre);
Original PostDaily activity report, February 27, 2011 --
Operators: EOG (4), MRO, BR, Samson Resources
Fields: Ambrose, Clarks Creek, Camel Butte, Deep water Creek Bay
The four EOG wells will be on one pad, or two neighboring pads.
It looks like it's time for a stand-alone post on Clarks Creek. This is a 12-section field (2x6) lying on the western boundary of the reservation. EOG already has a similar configuration in this field, except three wells each pad, both pads very near each other:
- 20329, DRL--> conf, EOG, West Clark 4-2425H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, running south; middle Bakken
- 20330, DRL, EOG, West Clark 3-2413H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, running south; middle Bakken
- 20331, DRL, EOG, West Clark 101-2425H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, running north; Three Forks Samson "E" marker, 30 feet into the Three Forks; gas up to 6,329 units;
- 20332, 647, EOG, West Clark 100-2413H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, running north; middle Bakken; 25 stages; 2.8 million lbs; s January 12, 2012; reached total depth on February 1, 2012 (23 days); max gas 1,438 units; t9/12; cum 77K 1/13; F;
- 20333, 449, EOG, West Clark 2-2425H, Clarks Creek, t9/12; cum 42K 1/13, running south; Three Forks, 30 feet into the Three Forks;
- 20334, 1,324, EOG, West Clark 1-2413H, Clarks Creek, t10/12; cum 63K 1/13; running north; Three Forks, 30 feet into the Three Forks
[Update, March 29, 2013: the nomenclature is very simple. The wells are numbered chronologically or sequentially. Wells 100 and above are Three Forks wells; wells numbered 1 - 99 are middle Bakken wells]
Speaking of nomenclature, here are the new wells:
- 22484, LOC-->drl-->conf, EOG, Hawkeye 102-2501H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, Three Forks; producing, first short month at 17,147 bbls, January, 2013;
- 22485, LOC --> drl-->conf, EOG, Hawkeye 01-2501H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, middle Bakken; producing, first short month at 17,721 bbls, January, 2013
- 22486, 2,421, EOG, Hawkeye 100-2501H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, Three Forks, t9/12; cum 213K 1/13; F;
- 22487, LOC --> drl, EOG, Hawkeye 02-2501H, Clarks Creek, Bakken, middle Bakken
No IPs reported on today's daily activity report.
Clarksville...Clarks Creek...close enough: