Operators: Hess (3), BEXP, MRO, OXY USA, Denbury Onshore, and Petro-Hunt
Fields: Big Gulch, Ellsworth, Lake Ilo, St Anthony, Tobacco Garden, and North Tioga.
Hess has a wildcat in Burke County; BEXP has a wildcat in McKenzie County.
Only one well released from confidential list:
- 18181, 753, EOG, Fertile 19-29H, Mountrail County
- 19058, 2,834, BEXP, Bures 20-29-1H, Mountrail
- 19765, 55, Sequel, Bull Moose 22Y-32, Duperow, recompleted from Red River, McKenzie
- 19788, 3,742, BEXP, Charlie Sorenson 17-8 1H, Mountrail
- 20306, 2,232, BEXP, Bures 20-29 2, Mountrail
Of note, CLR canceled permits for the Sorenson-Thronson Eco-Pad in Mountrail County
And, of interest, in light of KOG's acquisition of North Plains. North Plains acquired the following from Newfield:
- 19962, conf, Komodo State 154-97-16-1H, Truax, Williams County. The location makes sense; the Truax field seems to be "owned" by North Plains.