The Elidah field is only 48 sections, just a bit larger than one township (36 sections). For all intents and purposes, the Elidah field is T151-R97. It is located about 14 miles west of the western border of the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation. The two major players in the field are Burlington Resources and Continental Resources; currently BR has 7 wells (file numbers) and CLR has 13 wells (file numbers).
Except for a couple of wells, IPs to date have not been all that spectacular. Worse, total production has not been that good either. Much of that is due to erratic schedule -- runs being recorded only some days of the month. It almost looks as if there are no pipelines out here and all oil has to be trucked out. Part of the recent erratic history is no doubt due to inclement weather in January, 2011, when many North Dakota wells were shut in. The fewer days of production in January, 2011, suggests the wells were shut in during much of that month.
The status of the Elidah wells in the current boom:
- 17341, 110, BR, Omlid 1-7H, spudded 8/08; t1/09; cum 71K 6/12; erratic schedule; wow, a very erratic production history: 3 days in 9/11; 1 day in 8/11; 16 days in 7/11
- 19388, 980, CLR, Nordeng 1-8H, t6/11; cum 110K 6/12;
- 19897, 681, CLR, Sivertson 1-9H, t9/11; cum 127K 6/12;
- 18380, 1,798, BR, Bullrush 24-10H, spudded 11/09; t2/10; cum 183K 6/12; erratic schedule: only 7 days in 9/11; 29 days 8/11
- 18983, 494, CLR, Rolfsrud 1-11H, t10/10; cum 137K 6/12; less erratic
- 18798, 1,659, BR, Haymaker 21-15H, t9/10; cum 140K 6/12;
- 19586, 539, CLR, He 1-20H; 16K in first month; t2/11; cum 159K 6/12;
- 19083, 183, CLR, Shafer 1-21H; t10/10; cum 87K 6/12; erratic; fracked
- 19715, 1,068, CLR, Don 1-23H; t6/11; cum 108K 6/12;
- 19548, 508, CLR, Gudmunson 1-26H; t10/11; cum 60K 6/12;
- 18472, 364, CLR, Muri 1-27H; t3/10; 50K; cum 82K 6/12;
- 19357, 441, CLR, Sandie 1-28H; t12/10; cum 76K 6/12; early, erratic
- 19712, 372, CLR, Ivan 1-29H, t3/11; cum 101K 6/12;
- 19824, 1,683, BR, Ransom 44-31H; t5/11; cum 72K 6/12;
- 19883, 1,603, BR, Abercrombie 44-12H, t7/11; cum 71K 6/12;
- 19487, 2,108, BR, Cleetwood 11-27H, t6/11; cum 124K 6/12;
- 16890, 321, BR, West Kellogg 24-31H, t4/08; t4/08; cum 47K 6/12; leveled off at 440 bbls/month
- 20316, Conf, CLR, Kellogg Ranch 1-32H
- 19776, Conf, CLR, Rolla 1-33H
- 17472, 593, Zenergy, Mildred Nelson 4-25H; t6/09; cum 68K 6/12; very sporadic production and days on-line; this well is in the bull's eye of the Bakken; it should have been a better well;
- 17387, 203, Denbury, Nygard 16-36H; t12/09; cum 58K 6/12; leveled off at about 1,000 bbls/month
- 20761, conf, Zenergy, Omlid 18-19H,
- 21541, conf, BR, HE 14-20MBH,
- 21542, conf, BR, Ivan 11-29MBH,
I don't think Shafer 1-21H was fracked as of 1/11.
Note: total cumulative as of the date of the original post, unless otherwise specified.